SACS Consulting & Investigative Services Inc., corporate training programs help companies keep employees up-to-date on new procedures and policies. This dramatically positive impact resulting in increased productivity, safety and long-term happiness in the workplace. According to Dice, it takes roughly 39 business days and 20% of an exiting employee's salary to fill a vacancy. Training programs can close that gap by keeping good employees motivated, hiring the best in class and quickly terminating the ones that do not fit into the company culture.
We are a national leader in research, tracking trends and compiling our findings to teach our clients the best practices. From hiring to firing and every need in between, SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. can assist your organization in preparing for situations that happen everyday in today's business environment.
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. ensures your company gets the specific training necessary for your industry. We achieve this by working with your in-house training professionals and jointly determining the best training method to achieve the desired outcome. This customized approach towards your team's training experience sets us apart.
Below is a partial list of often requested training topics. We pride ourselves in being creative and unique in our live and our on-line training approach.
Instructor Led Training
Below is a list of training topics that SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. can provide your organization:
- Aggressive Behavior / Active Shooter Response
- Aggressive Behavior Awareness at Special Events
- Creating and Maintaining a Positive Company Culture
- Defusing Difficult People
- Drug Free Workplace
- Engaging the Multi-Generational Workforce
- Management Guide to Observation, Documentation and Confrontation
- Ohio Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) *group training only
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment / Discrimination
- Prevention Methods for Cybersecurity Threats
- Recognizing, Prevention & Response To Trucking and Terrorism
- Situational Awareness
- Street Smarts for Personal Safety
- Street Smarts for Social Services Workers
- Successful Hiring Practices
- Workplace Bullying
- Workplace Theft
- Workplace Violence
- Understanding and Embracing Diversity
- Understanding and Managing Ethics in the Workplace
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. has online training for the following topics:
- Active Shooter Response
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Drug Free Safety Program - Employee
- Drug Free Safety Program - Supervisor
- Harassment in the Workplace - Employee
- I-Sight Active Shooter Response
- Progressive Discipline and Documentation
- Social Media Policies and Procedures
- Substance Abuse in the Workplace
If you are interested in any of these online courses, but do not have login information, please contact us.
Combined Training Program
Listed above are the training programs SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. can provide your organization. However, SACS can combine several training courses together and incorporate other specific issues, customizing them for your unique needs. Contact us to find out how we can provide training to best serve your organization.