Directly dealing with an angry individual can be counterproductive to your employees. Even worse, this behavior can lead to violence. We live in a dangerous world, and while we can’t eliminate every threat, we can boost our ability to recognize and prevent abuse. As a business owner, manager, or employee, this information and these skills are paramount to saving lives, including your own.
SACS Consulting and Investigative Services, Inc. help organizations create and maintain a safe work environment through our Aggressive Behavior and Active Shooter Response Training. Learn how to:
- Determine whether your physical property has adequate security in place
- Quickly identify the warning signs of aggressive behavior.
- Recognize common active shooter characteristics
- Increase your safety in your workplace through prevention, recognition, response
- Prepare for violence at special events
In any aggressive behavior or active shooter situation, the best policy is always prevention. Contact us to speak with one of our training professionals to schedule in-person or online training for your organization today!