Crime prevention begins with awareness. Police officers use awareness and presence techniques to stay safe on the streets. Now you can learn how to use some of these same techniques to increase your personal safety. Developed and taught by former law enforcement trainers who specialize in use of force, Street Smarts is not a physical self-defense course. It helps prevent you from becoming a target of criminal action in the first place. Learn how to:
- Identify the three components of a personal crime and how to influence them
- The three categories of awareness and how to use them to your advantage
- How to use personal presence to discourage criminal activity
- How criminals pick their victims and what they really want
- SACS Consulting and Investigative Services, Inc.'s 13 rules for staying safe on the street
Contact us to schedule Street Smarts for Personal Safety Training with one of our training professionals today!