Assess the Situation for Appropriate Action
Officers and security personnel do have the ability to impact the direction and the outcome of many situations based on their decision-making skills. The amount of force used must be proportional to the circumstances and the level of resistance encountered.
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc.'s Parameters To Determine Proper Use of Force By Law Enforcement and Private Security training, provides participants with information that covers several aspects of Use of Force to include the following:
- Understand court cases related to Use of Force issues
- Understand how to determine objective reasonable force
- Understand Factors that are taken into consideration for Use of Force
- Understand the levels of resistance for Use of Force
- Understand parameters of deadly force
- Understand use of force continuum
- Understand de-escalation
- Understand less lethal alternatives during physical encounters
Make sure your personnel make the right decisions when use of force is required. Contact us to speak with one of our training professionals to schedule training for your organization today!