Assess the Situation for Appropriate Action
Officers and security personnel do have the ability to impact the direction and the outcome of many situations based on their decision-making skills. The force used must be proportional to the circumstances, and the resistance level encountered.
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc.’s Parameters To Determine Proper Use of Force by Law Enforcement and Private Security training provide participants with information that covers several aspects of it, including the following:
- Understand court cases related to Use of Force issues
- Understand how to determine the reasonable objective force
- Understand Factors that are taken into consideration
- Understand the levels of resistance
- Understand the parameters of deadly force
- Understand usage of force continuum
- Understand de-escalation
- Understand less-lethal alternatives
Make sure your personnel makes the right decisions. Contact us to speak with one of our training professionals to schedule training for your organization today!