When situational awareness to your environment is enhanced, personal safety undeniably increases. Environmental threats can be either obvious or present as potential threats. To be safe, you must know the difference or risk leaving yourself open to psychological harm, physical harm, or in some cases, death.
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services Inc., can provide your organization with Situational Awareness Training. Learn how to:
- Be fully present in your environment
- Watch for and assess potential threats
- Identify the five Cooper color codes
- Find out the most common pre-attack indicators
- Observe, orient, decide, and then act
- Practice situational awareness in a leadership position
Don't wait until it's too late. Learn how to take action and help save lives. Contact us today to speak with one of our training specialists to schedule your Situational Awareness Training today!