Our Active Shooter Prevention and Response training teaches organizations how to prevent an active shooter situation and what to do if you happen to be in an active shooter situation:
- Combining elements of A.L.i.C.E., U.S. Homeland Security training techniques, and our research in place of a traditional lockdown-only approach
- Identifying life-threatening vulnerabilities with security assessments
- Becoming familiar with prevention and preparedness scenarios
- Learning proven options with emphasis on survival
- Understanding techniques to delay and prevent aggression, reduce risk and decrease death rates
Safety Forces can no longer be the only designated first responders; every potential victim must be educated and trained to be first responders in these crucial situations.
Contact us to speak with one of our active shooter prevention professionals to schedule your organization’s customized training today.