Our Active Shooter Prevention and Response training teaches organizations how to prevent an active shooter situation and what to do and optional responses when it cannot be avoided by:
- Combining elements of A.L.i. C.E., U.S. Homeland Security training techniques, and our research in place of a traditional “lockdown only” approach
- Identifying life-threatening vulnerabilities with security assessments
- Becoming familiar with prevention and preparedness scenarios
- Learning proven options with emphases on survival
- Understanding techniques to delay/prevent the aggression, reduce risk and decrease death rates
Safety Forces are no longer designated as the first responders; every potential victim must be educated and trained to be the real first responders in these crucial situations.
Contact us to speak with one of our active shooter prevention training professionals to schedule your organization's customized training today.