SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc.’s security services provide companies with immediate security in an emergency or threatening situation of any kind, including employee termination, company breaches or break-ins, inability to secure the premises or the building, and threats made against management or other personnel.
SACS security officers are highly trained to handle any type of high-risk situation. We customize our personnel to fit the unique needs of your company. Our operations command center (OCC) is comprised of current and former law enforcement personnel, government-trained investigators and former military specialists. Together our personnel is a veritable "force multiplier" with a combined excess of 300 years of expertise to bring a rapid resolution to any issue or crisis you may face.
Here is a sampling of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services Inc.’s security related services.
- Active Shooter, Emergency/Contingency Response
- Asset and Vehicle Tracking
- Background Checks
- Counter Surveillance Prevention
- Crowd Control
- Due Diligence Reports
- Executive Protection (VIP)
- Electronic De-Bugging Sweeps and Services
- GPS Tracking
- Identity Theft Protection
- K-9 Services (bombs, drugs, weapons, etc.)
- Labor Disputes and Strikes
- Site Security
- Personal Security
- Physical Security/Vulnerability Assessments
- Portable Metal/Weapons Detection Scanners
- Portable Wireless Security (cameras, access control, etc.)
- Specialized Events
- Transitional Security Management
- Undercover Operations
If there is a security service that you or your organization needs that is not listed, please give us a call and we will work with you to ensure your security issue will be addressed in the best way possible.
Expert Witness Services: Security and Law Enforcement Procedures
Timothy Dimoff, President of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc., is nationally recognized as an expert witness in corporate security and law enforcement procedures. This allows us to stand behind our products with expert witness services in the event that a client incurs litigation. Click here to find out more.