In need of Electronic Debugging Sweeps?
There are thousands of electronic listening devices, hidden security camera systems, surveillance equipment, and GPS tracking gear, which can be commercially available and easily purchased on Amazon, E-bay, Facebook, and numerous private company websites.
Since 1992, along with the proliferation of the Internet, there has been a rise in violating, harassing, and using these electronic surveillance devices without homeowners’ consent or legal authority to place hidden cameras, listening, and GPS devices into private homes, rooms, and vehicles.
These devices are primarily powered in one of two ways:
- The battery source has to be replaced every two to three months, or
- Direct wire (Plug Into the wall).
These electronic surveillance devices are usually placed without the owner’s consent to eavesdrop, stalk, harass, intimidate, and threaten. These people now become victims of electronic harassment. Although frequently found in divorce and domestic dispute cases, in today’s society, almost anyone that has made someone else upset may become a victim.
SACS Consulting & Investigative Services Counter Surveillance and Electronic Debugging Sweeps in four phases:
- A physical search of all rooms’ interiors will include attics, basements, and garages.
- The electronic sweep will notify when the RF frequency, high or low, is present and target the location.
- Physical Search again if something is discovered in the initial Search or sweep.
- Thermal Camera Search will detect anything that is concealed, using batteries or direct wire as a power source.