Timothy A Dimoff, CPP, Founder, and President of SACS Consulting and Training Center, is a nationally recognized expert in corporate security issues. He is extremely experienced and is often called upon to provide information, assessments, training, and programs to corporate clients, the media, associations, and other groups.
Dimoff frequently serves as an expert witness in corporate security and human resource litigation – for both defendants and plaintiffs. Utilizing his strong people skills and natural business acumen, he has built his company into a nationally recognized firm. He has been honored for developing and leading one of Ohio’s fastest-growing companies.
Before starting his company in 1991, he served as a Detective in the Akron, Ohio Police Department. He also served on a federal law enforcement task force.
Denison University, Bachelor of Arts In Sociology with an emphasis in Criminology
Corporate National Expert in the Following Areas
- Corporate Internal Investigations
- Corporate Security
- Crises Management
- Drug and Alcohol Policies and Testing
- Executive Security
- Human Resource Issues
- Labor Disputes and Strikes
- Litigation Prevention & Expert Testimony
- Management Training and Development
- Management Training and Employee Education
- Policies and Procedures Services
- Pre-Employment Screenings and Background Checks
- Security Assessments and Vulnerability Issues
- Sexual Harassment, Harassment, Discrimination
- Workplace Violence and Bullying