Timothy A Dimoff, CPP, Founder, and President of SACS Consulting and Training Center, is a nationally recognized expert in human resource issues. He is highly experienced and is often called upon to provide information, assessments, training, and programs to corporate clients, the media, associations, and other groups.
Dimoff frequently serves as an expert witness in corporate security and human resource litigation – for both defendants and plaintiffs. Utilizing his strong people skills and natural business acumen, he has built his company into a nationally recognized firm and has been honored for developing and leading one of Ohio’s fastest-growing companies.
Before starting his company in 1989, he served as a Detective in the Akron, Ohio Police Department. He also served on a federal law enforcement task force.
Denison University, Bachelor of Arts In Sociology with an emphasis in Criminology
Corporate National Expert Witness in the Following Areas
- Corporate Internal Investigations
- Corporate Security
- Crises Management
- Drug & Alcohol Policies and Testing
- Executive Security
- Human Resource Issues
- Labor Disputes & Strikes
- Litigation Prevention & Expert Testimony
- Management Training & Development
- Management Training/Employee Education
- Policies and Procedures Services
- Pre-Employment Screening & Background Checks
- Security Assessment & Vulnerability Issues
- Sexual Harassment, Harassment, and Discrimination
- Workplace Training
- Workplace Violence and Bullying