SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc.'s Active Shooter Prevention and Response training teaches organizations how to prevent an active shooter situation and what to do and optional responses when it cannot be avoided by:
- Combining elements of A.L.I.C.E., Homeland Security Training techniques, and SACS Consulting Research in place of a traditional “lockdown only” approach
- Identifying life threatening vulnerabilities with security assessments
- Becoming familiar with prevention and preparedness scenarios
- Learning proven options with emphases on survival
- Understanding techniques to delay/prevent the aggression, reduce risk and decrease the casualty/death rates
Safety Forces are no longer designated as the first responders, every potential victim must be educated and trained to be the real first responders in these crucial situations. Contact us to speak with one of our training professionals to schedule your customized training for your organization today.